Food as Medicine
Take the time to pause and appreciate the journey your food has taken from farm to table for better health.
When it comes to the Australian diet, processed foods are public enemy number one.
Leaky gut syndrome is a condition in which the lining of the intestines becomes damaged, allowing bacteria and toxins to leak through into the bloodstream. This can lead to a host of health problems, including inflammation, autoimmune diseases, and food allergies.
Providing new hope for the millions of people who suffer from type 2 diabetes.
How dieting could be starving your mind of nutrients, causing toxicity and mental illness.
Your body is asking for a little TLC so it can keep serving you efficiently and keep you well and healthy for the rest of your life.
As our bodies battle constantly with our toxic environment which is loaded with chemicals in the food we eat, the liquids we drink and the air we breathe, our liver, a multi-tasking workaholic, filters about 90 litres of blood per hour.
For many of us just the thought of getting out of bed in the morning can be quite daunting as we either don’t find sleep to be refreshing, or simply don’t get enough good quality Z’s.
Join for FREE!
Become a member
Join today for free and be part of a wider network of like-minded people. Receive discounts to events and health education.
ACS was created with the understanding that most people are suffering, but are walking around in society with a brave face. Whether they are suffering from physical, mental or emotional issues, they have conceded in despair that there is nothing they can do about it. They don’t realise that 90% of degenerative processes can be resolved through a holistic, 360 degree approach of mind, body and soul realignment.
We offer people a refuge to escape their current environment and for an extended time they can experience an environment that promotes homeostasis. With this method we have had continued success in helping people get to a healing state very quickly. We help to restore hope with profound understanding, in which they can re-enter society with a new purpose.
Below are the methods we use to obtain homeostasis quickly:
- Environment - An open, non judgemental environment. Provides safety and promotes openness for quicker healing and change.
- Connecting to nature - A location that is deeply immersed in nature
- Natural medicine - Resolving physical complaints for optimal health
- Naturopathic Nutrition - Using food as medicine; understanding the role of natural, wholesome foods and a healthy digestion and lifestyle to promote physical and mental wellness. Promoting a conscious transition from a state of adequate health to a state of optimal health (promoting Homeostasis).
- Trauma resolution - Psychotherapy for healing the past and increasing self awareness.
- Philosophy - Understanding the universe on a deeper level, connecting to consciousness, expanding self awareness.Physical Iridology - Study of the iris for physical inherent strengths and accumulated and inherent nurture points (weaknesses)Emotional Iridology - Unlocking an individual’s emotional constitution for a deeper sense of self understanding and connecting with oneself on a deeper level as well as those they share their lives with.
- Consciousness - Meditation (a variety of techniques including guided meditation, yoga nidra, Japa meditation, mantra, kirtan, kundalini, Tibetan sound meditation, Chakra meditation, movement, dance and more), yoga (including restorative yoga, yin yoga, vinyasa and general practice), breath regulation (pranayama) hypnosis, Tibetan sound healing.