Innervate® - Trauma & Self actualisation program
Transform your life. Invigorate your living.
Welcome to the innervate® program
Welcome to the innervate® program that will transform your life.
This program has been designed to help individuals resolve their traumatic past, discover their innate abilities (self actualisation) and finally redesign/manifest the future that they truly aspire to.
Mark has helped many individuals who have experienced the most horrific traumatic events including child abuse, voilence, sexual abuse, rape, bullying, emotional abuse and physcological abuse amongst others. In many instances a person may not even remember their traumatic experiences, but are battling with the consequences daily.
Most people are suffering from some kind of a traumatic experience they were exposed to in the past. For example; parent/s of a child may never allow a child to express their feelings or needs and the child ends up struggling through life with the feeling of “I’m not good enough”.
These experiences cause a traumatic response which can manifest in the body as exhaustion, confusion, sadness, anxiety, depression, agitation, numbness, dissociation, confusion, the inability to experience joy, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and an overall dullness effect.
In this state the person's consciousness is interrupted, developing disorders such as borderline personality disorder, PTSD, chronic stress, anxiety, depression and many others, which disconnects them from who they truly are and their ability to change/evolve, leaving them feeling stuck.
Most people are usually prescribed drugs by either their doctor (GP) or psychiatrist which may provide temporary relief but don’t resolve the underlying issue. Alternatively, they seek psychology services, with little resolution and often find themselves in therapy for years.
The innervate® program addresses the following 4 stages:
- Supporting the body
Firstly, Mark works with his partner Maya (renowned Naturopathic nutritionist, iridologist and yogini) to help support your body balance out your brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) and hormones. During this time any degenerative illnesses or physical conditions are addressed.
Many people who have had traumatic experiences are in depletion of essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for neurotransmitter and nervous system balance. Quite often there is an imbalance of dopamine and serotonin (neurotransmitters) which drives unwarranted behaviour, thoughts and feelings, developing an inability to experience happiness and ultimately the development of mental conditions.
- Resolving the trauma
Once any physical/mental imbalances are resolved naturally, Mark works with his clients to understand the origins of the trauma. Some of the major ones to look at are generational pain (handed down from previous generations), personality trauma in reflection from social scrutiny (how or who has affected the person's soul), social conditioning (how a person is restricted by social concepts/constructs) and rigid belief systems.
Mark will guide you through a range of workshops, practices, methods and processes to access these repressed memories in a way to understand them in new light, bringing them to the surface to ultimately let them go.
- Discovering you (self actualisation)
Mark recognised that many clients who were previously using traditional methods weren’t getting results, even after many years of therapy. They never quite recovered and were dependent on pharmaceutical drugs with no permanent resolution.
The limitation of conventional approaches is that the therapists are not equipped to help understand who you are behind your false identity (the image of ourselves created in response to how others view/judge us), this in itself drives insecurities and traumatic experiences.
Mark has developed his own philosophical method of self actualisation which uncovers the buried true self, including constitutional (inborn) strengths and weaknesses. With these principles you will be able to transcend your behaviour, discover your innate abilities and support your weaknesses.
- Redesigning the future (a new path)
In understanding the trauma and removing these emotional (energetic) blocks the body begins to heal. During this process consciousness begins to expand, providing better self awareness and developing confidence.
This is the perfect time to get clear on what you need in every area of your life. After you have been through the self actualisation process then what you truly need can be identified.
During this process we investigate all areas of your life:
- Physical Dimension - Caring for your body and environment
- Intelligent Dimension - Continual growth and self awareness (inner work)
- Emotional Dimension - Understanding and respecting your feelings, values, and attitudes, managing your emotions in a constructive way, feeling positive and enthusiastic about your life
- Social Dimension - Maintaining healthy relationships, enjoying being with others, developing friendships and intimate relations, caring about others, and letting others care about you
- Spiritual Dimension - Finding purpose, value, and meaning in your life, self connection, participating in activities that are consistent with your beliefs and values
- Vocational Dimension - work that provides personal satisfaction and life enrichment that is consistent with your values, goals, and lifestyle. Contributing your unique gifts, skills, and talents to work that is personally meaningful and rewarding
- Financial Dimension - Marrying up enriched work with making informed financial decisions and investments, setting realistic goals, and preparing for short-term and long-term needs or emergencies.
You can create the life you want through consciousness manifestation.
It’s amazing what we already know. Many lifetimes of internal wisdom ingrained in our DNA. We just need a roadmap to find it.
What is the process?
- In-depth exploration/briefing - The gathering of information. Physical conditions, trauma origins, past behaviours, relationships etc.
- Treatment Plan Development - A Custom treatment plan is developed specifically for you
- 2hr - 3hr consultations - Depending on your availability. Ideally these are done twice a week.
- Self Workshops - Between consultations there are workshops to be completed
Building a roadmap
Once you have a clearer picture of your true nature and innate gifts, we start to build a roadmap for the areas in your life that you would like to change. This road map helps you to discover what is important to you, how it is purposeful and what is necessary for it to happen.
This road map will help you manifest what is purposeful to you in life and help you stay true to that purpose.
Book a call with Mark to discover how the innervate® program can transform your life today.