Transform your vibration to new heights
Sound healing has the power to raise your vibration.
Born from rich spiritual traditions in Tibet, sound healing is a practice whereby you can raise your vibration (your energetic flow).
The one constant in this universe is the relationship between vibration and frequency. Everything has a vibration including ourselves. There is a direct link between how we feel and the earth's resonance, denoted by physicist Winfried Otto Schumann in the 1950's. Schumann discovered that when our body is more sympathetic to the earth's frequency of 7.83hz, we start to feel better and more harmonious.
When our body slips into a state of low vibrational frequency it can result in illnesses, adrenal fatigue or mental imbalances of varying degrees. By using sounds with specific vibrations, we can assist the body to regenerate a higher, stronger vibratory field, leaving us more in sync and feeling better.
Entrainment is the practice that aims to synchronise two objects through sound. Christian Huygens, a Dutch physicist in the 17th century discovered the natural phenomenon called entrainment, where the higher vibration of one object changes the vibration of another object, causing the lower vibrating object to synchronise with the higher - in this case, the sound from the Tibetan Sound Bowls and the person.
Sound healing can assist in:
The physical effect of vibrations on the body:
- Deep relaxation and muscle regeneration
- Pain relief for joints, muscles, sciatica, the digestive system, headaches and migraines, spine injuries, shoulders, improved blood circulation
- Improved digestion
- Atoms, molecules, cells, tissues and organs function in a more synchronised way
- Better energy flow
- Elimination of toxins from the body
- Better immune system
Mental or emotional effect:
- Relaxed mind, mental/emotional tensions and blockages are eased
- Better concentration
- Inner feelings are activated and released
- More energy and strength in everyday life
- Alleviated mental or emotional pain
- Improved self-confidence, boosted creative and productive potential
- A positive feeling of self
- Better balance and harmony in your life
- Experiences of bliss
- Cleansing of chakras (energetic centres and the nadi – astral channels)
- A higher frequency reaches our innermost essence, which boosts our energy and our vibrational level
- The way to a more intense and higher vibration of love opens up
Scientific studies have proven that Tibetan singing bowls produce specific waves…
Scientific analyses of electromagnetic brainwaves have confirmed the existence of clearly recognisable waves, which are connected to different states of consciousness. It is known that the brain in its normal state, i.e. in everyday conscience, produces beta waves.
Alpha waves are present in the states of meditation and calm consciousness. Theta waves are typical for the state of slumber, whereas delta waves are present only during deep sleep. When the waves produced by singing bowls were recorded, scientists discovered wave patterns which were the same as the alpha waves produced by our brain. These waves give a feeling of deep relaxation.