Take the time to pause and appreciate the journey your food has taken from farm to table for better health.
It’s no secret that our attitude affects how we look and feel. A positive attitude contributes to healthier living.
When it comes to the Australian diet, processed foods are public enemy number one.
How do we reconcile these two realities? How do we live in a world that is both uncertain and full of opportunity?
A wellness retreat is a great way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life. It can be a opportunity to relax, recharge, and refocus on your well-being.
By examining the relationship of dopamine to serotonin and how too much of one can reduce your levels of the other, you can learn some new strategies for fighting against depression.
The further we progress in our current social construct the more we become separated from ourselves and the environment.
Stress is the underlying factor responsible for the degeneration of our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Individually we have our own physical nurture points embedded in our DNA that can be triggered by stress.
The benefits of meditation are numerous, from reducing blood pressure, to relieving anxiety, reducing stress and improving your cardiovascular health to improving our ability to focus.
Continuous progression is a contributing factor in fragmenting our soul. With progression in focus we lose our essence, our true nature.
We believe that our emotions are all ours. Our emotions are the metaphysics that steer our existence and alter our environment.
We need to use a whole army of immune - boosting natural wholefoods, especially during the colder months of the year, in which any viruses can spread quite rapidly.
A flatter stomach is something so many of us often dream of, but for some of us, getting that flat, sexy looking belly is not just about losing the fat around the mid-section.
Are you unhappy? Is this life giving you what you need to flourish? At what cost is your life having on your happiness. Don't give in to unhappiness.
The power of responsibility is the way to transcend trauma
Countless people we meet through A Conscious State are starving for a more meaningful life. The old ways of society have grown tired for many.
Your body is asking for a little TLC so it can keep serving you efficiently and keep you well and healthy for the rest of your life.
stop suffering today. Heal your mind and body to invigorate your soul.
Contradiction is a key factor in creating stress, anxiety and depression. When you use thinking to trick yourself into something that isn’t your truth, or you try and persuade your body that what you are feeling isn’t real, then you are in a contradictive loop and the outcome can be catastrophic.
As our bodies battle constantly with our toxic environment which is loaded with chemicals in the food we eat, the liquids we drink and the air we breathe, our liver, a multi-tasking workaholic, filters about 90 litres of blood per hour.
For many of us just the thought of getting out of bed in the morning can be quite daunting as we either don’t find sleep to be refreshing, or simply don’t get enough good quality Z’s.
In our western, highly materialistic world, it seems the way we value ourselves is derived from what we own and how our status is perceived within the community.
In a superficially connected world, people are fighting to have a voice. Whether it's in business or personally, across the globe people are looking to be seen and heard.
There is a lot of confusion around the difference between intellect and intelligence. In countless articles practitioners write as if they are one and the same.
From the food we eat to the people we surround ourselves with, everything has a vibrational frequency. And when we tune into those frequencies, we can either raise our vibration or lower it
Everything and nothing is the balance of life. In every event we have the choice to make something or nothing of it.
One of the most common distractions from our authenticity is playing the victim.
One of the most challenging concepts to comprehend is the understanding that life is happening for you, not to you.
Explore some of the ways you can start to uncover your own inner knowing and universal intelliegence
It's time to get out of the success trap for contentment and happiness.
You can change what you think, but you can't change how you think.
To be 'in the moment' in our western society is extremely challenging. It is especially tough to find free space where we are not organising the future or stuck in the past.
Join for FREE!
Become a member
Join today for free and be part of a wider network of like-minded people. Receive discounts to events and health education.
ACS was created with the understanding that most people are suffering, but are walking around in society with a brave face. Whether they are suffering from physical, mental or emotional issues, they have conceded in despair that there is nothing they can do about it. They don’t realise that 90% of degenerative processes can be resolved through a holistic, 360 degree approach of mind, body and soul realignment.
We offer people a refuge to escape their current environment and for an extended time they can experience an environment that promotes homeostasis. With this method we have had continued success in helping people get to a healing state very quickly. We help to restore hope with profound understanding, in which they can re-enter society with a new purpose.
Below are the methods we use to obtain homeostasis quickly:
- Environment - An open, non judgemental environment. Provides safety and promotes openness for quicker healing and change.
- Connecting to nature - A location that is deeply immersed in nature
- Natural medicine - Resolving physical complaints for optimal health
- Naturopathic Nutrition - Using food as medicine; understanding the role of natural, wholesome foods and a healthy digestion and lifestyle to promote physical and mental wellness. Promoting a conscious transition from a state of adequate health to a state of optimal health (promoting Homeostasis).
- Trauma resolution - Psychotherapy for healing the past and increasing self awareness.
- Philosophy - Understanding the universe on a deeper level, connecting to consciousness, expanding self awareness.Physical Iridology - Study of the iris for physical inherent strengths and accumulated and inherent nurture points (weaknesses)Emotional Iridology - Unlocking an individual’s emotional constitution for a deeper sense of self understanding and connecting with oneself on a deeper level as well as those they share their lives with.
- Consciousness - Meditation (a variety of techniques including guided meditation, yoga nidra, Japa meditation, mantra, kirtan, kundalini, Tibetan sound meditation, Chakra meditation, movement, dance and more), yoga (including restorative yoga, yin yoga, vinyasa and general practice), breath regulation (pranayama) hypnosis, Tibetan sound healing.