Take the time to pause and appreciate the journey your food has taken from farm to table for better health.
When it comes to the Australian diet, processed foods are public enemy number one.
Understand how your body deals with stress. Explore some of the ways that chronic stress can lead to allostatic overload and what you can do to avoid it
Exploring how cortisol affects weight loss and what you can do to minimise its effects
Stress is the underlying factor responsible for the degeneration of our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Individually we have our own physical nurture points embedded in our DNA that can be triggered by stress.
Unresolved stress can not only leave you sleep deprived and anxious, but also cause excessive weight gain as well as make losing weight nearly impossible?
Property managers are experiencing an overload of stress not only in their work environment, but mostly in their personal lives outside of work.
We need to use a whole army of immune - boosting natural wholefoods, especially during the colder months of the year, in which any viruses can spread quite rapidly.
A flatter stomach is something so many of us often dream of, but for some of us, getting that flat, sexy looking belly is not just about losing the fat around the mid-section.
How dieting could be starving your mind of nutrients, causing toxicity and mental illness.
Your body is asking for a little TLC so it can keep serving you efficiently and keep you well and healthy for the rest of your life.
Increasing strength and becoming more flexible are just a couple of the obvious benefits you will notice when you allow yoga in to your life.
For many of us just the thought of getting out of bed in the morning can be quite daunting as we either don’t find sleep to be refreshing, or simply don’t get enough good quality Z’s.
While we all experience different levels of stress every single day in this very fast paced western society, it comes down to how we choose to react to it on a mental or emotional level. It also comes down to how well we treat our physical body.
Join for FREE!
Become a member
Join today for free and be part of a wider network of like-minded people. Receive discounts to events and health education.
ACS was created with the understanding that most people are suffering, but are walking around in society with a brave face. Whether they are suffering from physical, mental or emotional issues, they have conceded in despair that there is nothing they can do about it. They don’t realise that 90% of degenerative processes can be resolved through a holistic, 360 degree approach of mind, body and soul realignment.
We offer people a refuge to escape their current environment and for an extended time they can experience an environment that promotes homeostasis. With this method we have had continued success in helping people get to a healing state very quickly. We help to restore hope with profound understanding, in which they can re-enter society with a new purpose.
Below are the methods we use to obtain homeostasis quickly:
- Environment - An open, non judgemental environment. Provides safety and promotes openness for quicker healing and change.
- Connecting to nature - A location that is deeply immersed in nature
- Natural medicine - Resolving physical complaints for optimal health
- Naturopathic Nutrition - Using food as medicine; understanding the role of natural, wholesome foods and a healthy digestion and lifestyle to promote physical and mental wellness. Promoting a conscious transition from a state of adequate health to a state of optimal health (promoting Homeostasis).
- Trauma resolution - Psychotherapy for healing the past and increasing self awareness.
- Philosophy - Understanding the universe on a deeper level, connecting to consciousness, expanding self awareness.Physical Iridology - Study of the iris for physical inherent strengths and accumulated and inherent nurture points (weaknesses)Emotional Iridology - Unlocking an individual’s emotional constitution for a deeper sense of self understanding and connecting with oneself on a deeper level as well as those they share their lives with.
- Consciousness - Meditation (a variety of techniques including guided meditation, yoga nidra, Japa meditation, mantra, kirtan, kundalini, Tibetan sound meditation, Chakra meditation, movement, dance and more), yoga (including restorative yoga, yin yoga, vinyasa and general practice), breath regulation (pranayama) hypnosis, Tibetan sound healing.