Take the time to pause and appreciate the journey your food has taken from farm to table for better health.
A wellness retreat is a great way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life. It can be a opportunity to relax, recharge, and refocus on your well-being.
Exploring how cortisol affects weight loss and what you can do to minimise its effects
Increasing strength and becoming more flexible are just a couple of the obvious benefits you will notice when you allow yoga in to your life.
Join for FREE!
Become a member
Join today for free and be part of a wider network of like-minded people. Receive discounts to events and health education.
ACS was created with the understanding that most people are suffering, but are walking around in society with a brave face. Whether they are suffering from physical, mental or emotional issues, they have conceded in despair that there is nothing they can do about it. They don’t realise that 90% of degenerative processes can be resolved through a holistic, 360 degree approach of mind, body and soul realignment.
We offer people a refuge to escape their current environment and for an extended time they can experience an environment that promotes homeostasis. With this method we have had continued success in helping people get to a healing state very quickly. We help to restore hope with profound understanding, in which they can re-enter society with a new purpose.
Below are the methods we use to obtain homeostasis quickly:
- Environment - An open, non judgemental environment. Provides safety and promotes openness for quicker healing and change.
- Connecting to nature - A location that is deeply immersed in nature
- Natural medicine - Resolving physical complaints for optimal health
- Naturopathic Nutrition - Using food as medicine; understanding the role of natural, wholesome foods and a healthy digestion and lifestyle to promote physical and mental wellness. Promoting a conscious transition from a state of adequate health to a state of optimal health (promoting Homeostasis).
- Trauma resolution - Psychotherapy for healing the past and increasing self awareness.
- Philosophy - Understanding the universe on a deeper level, connecting to consciousness, expanding self awareness.Physical Iridology - Study of the iris for physical inherent strengths and accumulated and inherent nurture points (weaknesses)Emotional Iridology - Unlocking an individual’s emotional constitution for a deeper sense of self understanding and connecting with oneself on a deeper level as well as those they share their lives with.
- Consciousness - Meditation (a variety of techniques including guided meditation, yoga nidra, Japa meditation, mantra, kirtan, kundalini, Tibetan sound meditation, Chakra meditation, movement, dance and more), yoga (including restorative yoga, yin yoga, vinyasa and general practice), breath regulation (pranayama) hypnosis, Tibetan sound healing.