Weekly women sacred space where we share, connect deeply with our truth, open up and take time out to love and nurture ourselves.
Hosted by Estelle Witteveen
When we increase our self love our hearts will love exponentially.
ACS women’s circle is a safe feminine space where you get to be you. Collectively, we hold an open space for each person to fully express their daily struggles and insecurities. This loving experience will provide you new insight and resolution that will help you grow.
So many women go through life thinking that they must struggle alone. Our lives have become so busy that we are unable to process every thought, feeling and emotion in the moment and as a result, we end up burying them deep down because society says ‘we gotta stay strong’.
These weekly circles help us to open, share, release and bring more awareness to our lives. We do this through acceptance and compassion, allowing for a deeper understanding.
Today is the day that you step into your power, because tomorrow never comes.
- When: Every Friday evening
- Time: Starting 5.30 - 6.30pm
- Where: CWA Hall, 43 Ventura Road, Mermaid Beach, Qld
- Price: FREE
For further information contact Estelle on 0458 754 541
Australian Women Statistics
- 1 in 6 women will experience depression, 1 in 3 will experience anxiety in their lifetime
- Women experience PTSD and eating disorder in higher rates than men
- 3-4 women a day commit suicide
- In Australia, it's estimated that 45 per cent of people will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime
- In any one year, around 1 million Australian adults have depression
- In any one year over 2 million have been diagnosed with anxiety
- Almost half (45%) of Australians will experience a mental illness in their lifetime
- In any one year over 2 million Australians have been diagnosed with anxiety